What could be better than sitting on a warm beach watching a Gulf of Mexico sunset with your best friend at your side?
That’s right. Castaways Cottages of Blind Pass is pet friendly.
We know how important it is for many of our guests to be able to include their four-footed family members in their island vacation. That’s why we chose to make our resort pet-friendly for guests who want to experience a true family vacation!
All guests wishing to bring a pet must call us in advance with complete pet information. Breed and Weight Restrictions Apply. Pet rates are $35 per pet, per day, with a maximum of 2 pets per unit. There’s a 40-pound weight limit. Sometimes we do make exceptions, extra fees will apply and are up to the discretion of the resort. All pet owners must also sign our pet agreement upon check-in to the resort. Pet must be seen by front desk staff upon check-in.
Our guests bringing pets are required to follow and agree to these simple rules:
- Always keep pet on a leash while outside of the unit
- Keep pet off the pool deck area
- Do not leave pet unattended in the unit for more than 2 hours. However, it is the responsibility of the pet owner to always prevent the pet from disturbing other guests
- Always clean up after pet
- If pet is a bird, it must always stay in its cage while in the unit
- Be responsible for any damages caused by their pet and agrees to pay for said damages
- When you’re scheduled for housekeeping, you must remove the pet from the unit prior to cleaning
- Guests that do not abide by these rules may be asked to leave the resort without a refund
The following dogs will NOT be allowed on property:
- Pit Bulls
- Staffordshire terriers
- Rottweilers, Chows
- Wolf hybrid
- Slukis, Huskys
- Presa Canarosa/Canario
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Fila Brasillero
- Chech Wolf Dogs
- Neopolitan Mastiffs
- Tosa Kens
- Perro De Presa Mallorquins